Chicken, cucumber and avocado salad – The chicken cucumber avocado salad requires no cooking at all. This the perfect salad to throw together for lunch on any day of the week. The crisp cucumbers and mellow chunks of avocado are delicious. Better yet, they’re very healthy! On those days where you need something simple and quick to make, the chicken cucumber avocado is your friend.
We’ve all made simple salads, but have you tried it with Taste Inc. chicken? Here are the instructions:
– Taste Inc. Chargrilled Fillets (Diced), Large cucumber (Thinly sliced), Roma tomatoes (Diced), Red onion (Thinly sliced), Avocados (Diced), Parsley (Chopped), Lemon juice, Olive oil, Salt and pepper (To taste), Lettuce (Chopped), In a large bowl, mix together two pieces of sliced up Taste Inc. chicken, with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chopped parsley.; Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. ; Serve in a bowl with a chunk of crusty baguette if you fancy.; –
Chicken, cucumber and avocado salad
- 2 Taste Inc. Chargrilled fillets Diced
- 1 Large cucumber Thinly sliced
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Red onion Thinly sliced
- 2 Avocados Diced
- 1/2 cup Parsley Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper To taste
- 1/2 Lettuce Chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together two pieces of sliced up Taste Inc. chicken, with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chopped parsley.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl with a chunk of crusty baguette if you fancy.
Last 15 Posts
- Zoom Backgrounds…
- Fun ways to stay fit without the gym!
- Toasted Corn and Spicy Chicken Salad
- Quick chicken Caesar kale salad
- Lemon Mascarpone Chicken Pasta
- Chicken and avocado subs
- Super-fast chicken fried rice
- Spicy chicken quinoa
- Super Fast Chicken Quesadillas
- Roasted chicken risotto with caramelised onions
- Chicken, cucumber and avocado salad
- Chicken Minestrone soup
- Cheat Chicken Pie
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Spanish Chicken & Red Pepper Skewers
May 2020 | June 2019 | May 2019 | April 2019 | March 2019 | February 2019 | January 2019 | December 2018 | November 2018 | October 2018 | September 2018 | August 2018 | July 2018 | June 2018 | May 2018 | April 2018 | March 2018 | February 2018 | January 2018 | December 2017 | November 2017 | October 2017 | September 2017 | August 2017 | June 2017 |